These terms and conditions apply when you reserve a room at The East London Hotel using all channels.
You will be asked to confirm that you accept these conditions when confirming a reservation.
Any reservation made or placed by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation subject to these terms and conditions. No contract between you and The East London Hotel shall come into existence until hotel issues a reservation reference number and confirmation by email. By finalising your reservation, you confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions on behalf of all guests of your party reservation.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and you should check them each time you make a reservation. Should there be a change, the terms and conditions applying to your reservation will be those in place on the date you make your reservation.
- Children/persons under 18 are not permitted to stay unless they have a parent or guardian also staying at The East London Hotel.
- When booking, please check that the details of your reservations are accurate before confirming your reservation. The East London Hotel will not be liable for any incorrect information.
- Failure to arrive at the property on check in date will be classed as a no show, this will result in the full price of the reservation being charged.
- In the event of a no show, it is The East London Hotel policy that no refund or credit will be applied.
- If you are arriving one day later, we advise you to inform the hotel so we are able to save your room, or else the room booking will be cancelled.
- If you have booked a pre-paid, non-refundable reservation, and you decide to cancel or amend your reservation, you will be charged the full price of your stay.
- For flexible rates, to cancel or amend your reservation you have 24 hours before midday (12:00 pm) on your arrival date to do so. Any amendments or cancellations after this period will result in a charge for the full price of your stay.
- For flexible rate, payment for the full stay will be required upon check-in.
- We abide a strict non-smoking policy. Customers ignoring this policy will be asked to leave the property immediately and a charge of £200 will be added to the bill.
- Should you have any queries or are looking to book as a family or group of +10 rooms, please contact our reservations team directly, who will be happy to assist you.
- It will be necessary for you to bring the credit card used to confirm your reservation for you to be able to check in to your room. You will also need the card if you want to facilitate the purchase of any extras such as food, drinks or entertainment that you may require.
- The East London Hotel does not accept cash transactions on site. We operate a cashless policy for all services and offerings at the hotel.
- The East London Hotel’s check in time starts at 14:00 pm.
- Should you arrive earlier than 14:00 pm, the team will be happy to hold onto your luggage at your discretion so you can happily get on with your day.
- Should you be arriving late in the night, please get in touch with the team so we can keep your reservation.
- The East London Hotel’s check out time is before 11:00 am.
- Should you wish to vacate at a later time than 11:00 am on your departure date, a late checkout can be arranged at an additional charge as per below:
Late check Out
£10 for every hour up until 16:00 pm, after which you will be charged the full day rate.
- Please note that The East London Hotel reserves the right to remove belongings from rooms after the check-out time. Any items left in rooms or in The East London Hotel’s premises may be treated as unattended baggage and maybe disposed of by security.
- On arrival at the hotel, credit/debit card used to make the booking will need to be presented and pre-authorised for £50 using the chip and pin terminal for security purposes.
If you have any questions, please ask a team member who will be happy to assist you.
These terms govern all reservations with – Goldman Trading Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under 10274152 whose registered office is at 1 Kings Avenue, London, N21 3NA. All correspondence should be addressed to The East London Hotel, 309 – 317 Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 9LH.
WELCOME AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!